Museums devoted to displaying the Darwin story have carefully, and deliberately painted a false picture of the fossil record. I wonder how many people are aware of the deceptions involved in this supposedly educational enterprise.
Quotes and comments;
1. "Paleontologists have found 432 mammal species in the dinosaur layers….But where are these fossils? We visited 60 museums but did not see a single complete mammal skeleton from the dinosaur layers displayed at any of these museums.'' [1.]
- Here is plain proof that evolutionists are deliberately falsifying the fossil record so as to create a delusory myth in the minds of the public. How can anyone trust the people who do this kind of thing? Why would anyone expect people like this to be honest when talking about the origins debate? They clearly have no interest in the truth, but care only about propagating a myth.
- Here is clear evidence that refutes the great Darwinian myth, as these collections just should not happen according to textbook theory. Anyone who accepts cosmic evolution in the light of these findings does so despite the evidence not because of the evidence.
Many (most?) natural history museums have more to do with the muses than with science, and are shrines to materialism and cosmic evolution.
2. 'Werner also learned that dinosaur-containing rock layers have "fossilized examples from every major invertebrate animal phylum living today," and that dinosaurs were mixed in with varieties of fish, amphibians, "parrots, owls, penguins, ducks, loons, albatross, cormorants, sandpipers, avocets, etc." [1.]
- The Darwinian myth has been carefully manufactured, and bears little relationship to reality. The museums are temples devoted to cosmic evolution, as the scenarios they paint (and present) are fictional... and are very little different than Disneyland. One day they'll be seen as the amusement parks they really are.
This is a prime example of what's known as the engineering (or manufacturing) of consent. The success of Darwinism is almost entirely due to the false (iconic) pictures and images evolutionists have invented and painted for the public mind. Without the (false) images the words would mean nothing.
3. “Few are aware of the great number of mammal species found with dinosaurs. Paleontologists have found 432 mammal species in the dinosaur layers; almost as many as the number of dinosaur species. These include nearly 100 complete mammal skeletons." [4.]
- Fossils are the sacred relics of Evolution, the sacred stones of naturalist religion, and the natural history museum is the modern Pantheon, where the inner sanctum always seems to feature that lumbering saint of Darwinism, the dinosaur.
These Darwinian displays are a good example of the Potemkin village, as they're utterly fake and bear little resemblance to reality. The fact you display a bone is meaningless in itself, as it's the context that makes all the difference. In most cases it's not the bones that are displayed that is important, it's the bones that are not displayed which is crucial. These displays could be compared to the sets Hollywood used to make and use, and they have as little educational value.
Museum directors see themselves as guardians of cosmic evolution and as members of an elite who is going to cure the common folk of their delusions, since they're too incompetent to do it on their own. (Curators of museums now see themselves as curators of the soul.) What we have in many of these deceptive presentations is a more up to date version of Piltdown Man.
- M. Johnson
1. Dinosaur Fossil 'Wasn't Supposed to Be There' - by Brian Thomas
Full quotation; 'Medical doctor Carl Werner actually used fossil-related criteria as a test for evolution. He reasoned that if the evolutionary story were true and that dinosaurs lived in a unique "Age of Reptiles," and if everyday natural processes were responsible for their fossilization, then no fossils of creatures from other "ages"—for example, creatures that had not yet evolved—should be mixed up with dinosaur fossils.
But Werner found that a fossil mixture of very different kinds was typical. He told Creation magazine:
''Paleontologists have found 432 mammal species in the dinosaur layers….But where are these fossils? We visited 60 museums but did not see a single complete mammal skeleton from the dinosaur layers displayed at any of these museums.''
3. Bird Fossils Offer Clues to Dinosaur Question
by Brian Thomas
'Similarly swampy menageries characterize many Cretaceous fossil sites. For example, one study of fossilized dinosaur skin stated that the Lance Formation in North America contained "remains of cartilaginous and bony fishes, amphibians, champsosaurs, turtles, lizards, snakes, crocodilians, pterosaurs, dinosaurs, birds, and mammals."4
Also, an inventory of fossils in the Straight Cliffs Formation at the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah reported "plants, petrified wood, leaves, carbonized wood, pollen, corals, bryozoans, snails, clams, ammonoids, sharks, fish, salamanders, frogs, turtles, lizards, crocodiles, pterosaurs, dinosaurs, [and] mammals."5 The researchers also reported fossilized birds in the layers above.
4. “Few are aware of the great number of mammal species found with dinosaurs. Paleontologists have found 432 mammal species in the dinosaur layers;3 almost as many as the number of dinosaur species. These include nearly 100 complete mammal skeletons. But where are these fossils? We visited 60 museums but did not see a single complete mammal skeleton from the dinosaur layers displayed at any of these museums. This is amazing. Also, we saw only a few dozen incomplete skeletons/single bones of the 432 mammal species found so far. Why don’t the museums display these mammal fossils and also the bird fossils?”
Living fossils: a powerful argument for creation
Don Batten interviews Dr Carl Werner, author of Living Fossils (Evolution: the Grand Experiment vol. 2)
5. Evolutionists treat the fossil record like a Rosetta stone when they have no right to. i.e. they have no outside (objective) source to use to interpret the data. If the bible is what it claims to be then the Biblical creationist has the 'Rosetta stone' needed. (E. theory isn't objective; though it's treated as if it were.)
6. After I wrote this post I was surprised to find a copy of Living Fossils at the library. I suppose someone must have donated it, because whoever runs the place is fiercely anti-creation. (You find many more books condemning any kind of creation than you find books by creationists; not to mention every book by an evolutionist you can think of.) I recommend it highly. It's a joy to look it, apart from being informative and challenging.